Segmentation fault when trying to use mllex and mlyacc

Roland Olsson rolsson@cs.chalmers.se
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:28:10 +0100 (MET)

Many thanks to you and Stephen for the fix in mlton-lib.h, which solved
the problem. I am going to port about 20000 more lines the next two days
or so and appreciate that you are willing to provide bug fixes so quickly.

I hope that the "top management" at NEC Research understands how
beneficial MLton is to the international research community and will
continue supporting it since it is the best ML compiler for developing
efficient programs that easily interface with C libraries.

Cheers,

Roland Olsson
Associate prof.
Chalmers