new snapshot

Stephen Weeks sweeks@intertrust.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

There is a new snapshot available at
  http://www.intertrust.com/star/sweeks/mlton-1999-6-17.tgz

This snapshot includes all of the changes that I wanted to make before
the next release.  Other than bug fixes, the main new things relative
to the 1999-3-19 version are callcc and documented ffi support.
Please take a look at the relevant pages in the manual and try the new
stuff out.

Dino and Suresh, please merge in whatever changes you have made (if
any) and make a new snapshot (if necessary).  I'll make one more pass
through it before the release (hopefully I'll be able to add Henry's
profiling stuff :-).

Henry, the last mail I sent to MLton didn't bounce -- does that mean
the forwarding is working correctly and that I don't need to add
henry@clairv.com when sending to MLton?