BinIO, webpage :)

ANOQ of the Sun anoq@hardcoreprocessing.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:13:23 +0100

"Stephen Weeks" wrote:
> It would be *very* nice if the ML code for the basis library (as well
> as user code) was platform independent.  Thus, I propose as a fix that
> you add an #ifdef _WIN32 that defines the four missing flags as 0.

Oh yes, good idea... then I won't even have to recompile world :)

I'll update the files on my webpage shortly with this change...

> Great.   I'll play around with it.
>
> BTW, the link to http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com/Freeware/SDLML.html
> is broken (perhaps your still working on it).

Yes, I forgot to tell you that - I'm working on it now as I promised :)

> I don't see why you can't build cmcat once with 110.9.1 and then
> switch to 110.0.3 for your normal work.  I.E., why do you ever have to
> switch back?  The ".run-sml" shell script that is linked to "cmcat"
> should work no matter what version of NJ you're using for regular
> work.

It complains about something (problably the runtimes...).

Acutally I usually use 110.9.1. 110.0.3 was only because that
MLKit won't compile with 110.9.1. But I just talked to John
Reppy, and they'll announce 110.0.6 shortly (it's already on
their web-pages) :)

So I might move to this one... however 110.0.6 should be
API compatiple to 110.0.3 (according to John), so cmcat
still can't be compiled with it :(

Now back to compiler hacking...

Cheers
--