SML/NJ versions..

ANOQ of the Sun anoq@hardcoreprocessing.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:44:08 +0100

I forgot...

When running cmcat with SML/NJ version 110.0.3 installed, I get this
error:

Fatal error -- runtime does not provide CStruct.DivId

This is the same error that MLKit reports when running
with SML/NJ 110.9.1.

When I exchange the versions I use "mv" so that everything
will be in the same place for my "running" version.
I guess I could just change some links somewhere if I'm
lucky to get cmcat and MLKit to work at the same time...

Since I'm expecting to install SML/NJ 110.0.6 soon,
I'll try and get a better setup and document that
on the webpage too...

And by the way: If you want to do graphics with SDL,
you might also want MLKit for typechecking. Just a
linux native one should do. For now I'll create an
SDL::ML page with my bindings for both MLTon and MLKit.

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com