x86 Update

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:18:19 -0400 (EDT)

> Your priorities sound good to me.  Maybe we should all sit in on a summer-end
> conference call next week to do a little planning and decision making.  Matthew,
> what does your time table look like?  When do you think would be a good time to
> merge in your stuff?  Would you like me to try do so with the snapshot that you
> made today?

Well, I'm heading back to Ithaca tomorrow.  Trying to integrate that
snapshot that I sent is probably a good place to start; I'm going to be
dealing with beginning-of-year stuff for a little while, so I probably
won't be able to do too much else in the next week.  Also, if we're synced
up, we can think a little bit more about integrating with the front-end.

A conference call sounds like a good idea.  Early next week I'll know my
schedule better (and a phone number for my office).