new snapshot rpms

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've got the first try at SOME rpms that we can use for the contest.  They're at

http://www.star-lab.com/sweeks/mlton-20000825-1.src.rpm
http://www.star-lab.com/sweeks/mlton-20000825-1.i386.rpm

These are bug free, AFAIK.  The new stuff is: mllex, mlprof, mlyacc.  They do
not yet include Matthew's new backend or the integer case built in to the CPS
IL.  The documentation is also out of sync.  There has been a major
reorganization of the src directory to accommodate all of the new tools.

If I can get either the integer case stuff or Matthew's stuff in before
tomorrow, or y'all notice some problems, then I'll make up a new RPM, but
otherwise let's try to use this one.  Oh, and keep 20000712 around as a fallback.