Native? What native?

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:16:26 -0500 (EST)

> Thanks, I found the xxx.n.s file, on the 1130 version.  Did you really change
> it to .S?  This typically means an assembler file that should first  be  sent
> through the C preprocessor.  Do you need that?

I'm currently using the C preprocessor to convert  __LINE__  macros; this
is only used for the calls to GC_gc which want a file name and line number
argument for printing GC messages.  I'm currently doing the file name
without the preprocessor, but I couldn't figure out a way of doing the
line number without it.