new release

Stephen Weeks sweeks@intertrust.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 21:48:18 -0700 (PDT)

We're getting close to a new release.  At
http://www.star-lab.com/sweeks/mlton-2000-07-03.tgz, you will find the
latest stable version of MLton.  This version has no known bugs,
passes all regressions, benchmarks, and self-compiles (taking about
325 seconds to generate C).  It also includes all features I had
intended to make into this version.  Henry, there is even World.save
within signal handlers!

Anyways, I'd like us to play around with this for a few days, have
Henry make some RPMs, and shoot for a release in a week or two.

Henry, if you could make a script that make src and binary RPMs from
the snapshot, that would be great.