new release of MLton, an optimizing SML compiler

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

> hmm.. okay.. I'm hacking up a proof and doing other related TeXing for my
> thesis. At somepoint I have to go back and run more experiments on
> non-trivial ML benchmarks.. the code I have right now just barely runs life
> so I think, the right thing for me to do is to rehack all my changes into
> the newer version and see if I end up with a more robust system...

It'd certainly be interesting to see, since the gc only comes into
play on larger benchmarks (esp the self compile -- which I'd love to
see, but I understand might be too hard).

> BTW whats the deal with hosting everything on  sourcelight have you been
> job hopping in the valley?

Sourcelight is the company Henry works at.