amusing use of MLton

Stephen Weeks sweeks@intertrust.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

> Fascinating.  Do you know if they're running this
> under Windows also?  I saw references to things
> like /MLWin32/ in the makefile implying that they've
> got Windows code running somewhere.

I think they are.  I think they are using Anoq's port of MLton.

> No screen shots?  Also no name attached to it, which is a bit strange.
> Have you ever actually seen what the game is like?

I haven't seen it.  It looks to me like they just worked on it from
April to June.  There is some code there, so it's not complete
vaporware, but there is a way to go.

> Is this from Anoq or some one else?

Two other people are listed.  I think I'll drop Anoq an email and find
out.