snapshot and new backend

Stephen Weeks sweeks@intertrust.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

> A new snapshot is available at
> http://www.star-lab.com/sweeks/mlton-2000-6-5.tgz

Sorry, this snapshot did not build correctly under SML/NJ.  I just put
up a new snapshot in the same place that I believe builds correctly.
Lemme know if there are still problems.  Also, I remind you that this
snapshot is known to be buggy.

> Before I start this, which version of SML/NJ are you using?  I see that
> 110.28 is out now and I am still running 110.9.1, so I should probably
> upgrade.

I am still using 110.9.1.  I tried a later version at some point and
it was too slow.  The release notes for later versions are also
typically not very promising, in terms of both buginess and
performance.