Compiling MLton on Red Hat Linux 7

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've changed c-codegen.fun to print a "\n\t" before each entry of frameLayouts
and nextChunks.  Matthew, can you make a similar change to x86-codegen?
Actually, we should probably figure out how to share the C stuff between the two
backends.

This should eliminate the really long lines in mlton.c.

As to how to fix the problem with 20000906, I see three possibilities.

* Find some cpp option that fixes the bug.
* Put up on the web site a new C file that has hand-broken lines.
* Put up on the web site a new rpm, 20000906 version 2, that has the C file
  with hand-broken lines.

I suppose the last is the best option.  Henry, how hard would it be for you to
hand break the lines and make a modified rpm?