You can win a fabulous Aston Martin DB7 Coupe or Convertible

British Communications Limited ralcock@britishcommunications.com
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 15:13:25 -0700

British Communications Limited
The Glebe
St. Marks
Isle of Man
IM9 3AH
UK
British Isles

Hi,

I'm emailing you because my research shows you maybe an Aston Martin
enthusiast.

I have just returned from the International Motor Show at the NEC in
Birmingham. UK. where I saw the DB7 V12 Coupe and the Volante
Convertible - What a car! And you can win one in one of our fabulous
competitions.

Let me say that again, because you have almost certainly never heard
anyone ever say that before.

You can win a fabulous Aston Martin DB7 V12 Coupe or Volante Convertible
in one of our competitions. (One of 5 to be won)

Odds of winning only: 999 to 1 up to 20,000 to 1

Not a model, but a brand new Aston Martin - and if that isn't enough for
you how about the new V12 Vanquish, Engine Size: 6.0 litre V12 504 bhp,

It's the new Aston Martin we've all been waiting for. Due for delivery
2002.  Engineered by Lotus, tuned by Cosworth. All composite body, 6
speed manual gearbox operated by Formula 1 style steering wheel-mounted
paddle shifters. 0-60mph in just over 4 seconds, and to 100mph in under
9seconds. Need we say more!

Immediate cash prize instead of the DB7 V12: US$221,819
Immediate cash prize instead of the V12 Vanquish: US$377,496

GO TO http://www.securecompetitionsltd.com
<http://www.securecompetitionsltd.com/>  to see for yourself.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Roger Alcock, I am a director of
British Communications Limited, sole promoter for the competitions run
by Secure Competitions Limited and Secure Leisure Limited, both UK
registered companies that runs car competitions on the Internet where
surfers can win supercars like Porsche's, Aston Martin's, Ferrari's etc.
There are also 4X4s' MPVs' Superbikes, yachts, horseboxes/trailers and
even office equipment PLUS a great opportunity for someone to start
their own .com ecommerce business by winning US$100,000 just by buying a
ticket, answering a simple question and completing a tiebreaker
question.

Tickets range from as little as US$5 to over US$500 with odds as low as
500 to 1 up to 20,000 to 1

Some cars are so new they have just been shown for the first time at
Motor Shows like the new Porsche Carrea GT and the 360 Ferrari Modena
(Coupe and Spider) or the fabulous new Italian Supercar the Pagani Zonda
C12-S (retail price US$324,000) or the Mercedes SLR due for delivery in
2003 or the latest Aston Martin V12 Vanquish supercar that has just been
announced, due for delivery in 2002.

Extra's: The winners of the competitions receives the car PLUS US$10,000
worth of extras of their choice or they can take the US$10,000 as cash
and spend it on whatever they want or take the whole prize as cash
(retail value of the car plus $10,000) up to the 'Maximum Allowance'
that's US$253,000 for the Ferrari 550 Maranello in cash PLUS if they do
take the prize, we will provide US$1,000 to-wards the first years full
insurance PLUS an extra US$1,620 to spend on taking themselves and
friends or family to a premier Driving Centre for the day (or spend
longer if they want) PLUS their car will be fitted with a state of the
art security system worth US$800

PLUS an extra $40,000 to cover the first two years running costs
(Servicing, fuel, road tax, insurance, tyres etc. etc. equivalent to
$384 per week for 2 years)
(Smaller, less expensive prizes, $20,000 equivalent to $192 per week for
2 years)

Even the fuel tank is filled so they can just get in and drive away.

This makes owning one of these fabulous prizes even more tempting and
there cannot be many excuses left for not entering one of our 'easy to
enter' competitions.

All local taxes, duties and import taxes, relating to the prize are paid
for.

For UK residents:
We include:
AA Membership and AA Breakdown Cover (extended warranty) (UK and IOM
only)

AA Membership AA Breakdown Cover
As an AA Personal Member you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that if
you break down or are involved in an accident, you can call on the
world's largest patrol force for help. Family Cover includes:
* Roadside *Relay *Home Start *Relay Plus *Five Star 72 Hour European
Cover
AA Relay Plus extends Relay to provide either a replacement car (up to
48 hours), overnight accommodation or onward travel arrangements if a
local repair is not possible.

AA Breakdown Cover (extended warranty)
We also provide you with mechanical breakdown insurance cover, which
lasts for 3 years after the manufacturer's breakdown insurance has
expired.

For residents of other countries:
We include:
Membership of a local Motoring Organization and Breakdown Cover
(extended warranty) (If available in your country)

Membership of a local Motoring Organization and Breakdown Cover

As a member of a local Motoring Organization you can enjoy peace of
mind, knowing that if you break down or are involved in an accident, you
can call for help.

Extended warranty
We also provide you with mechanical breakdown insurance cover, which
lasts for 3 years after the manufacturer's breakdown insurance has
expired.

Our web site has approximately 200 cars of all shapes and sizes
permanently on offer.

We also offer 2nd. and 3rd. prizes (US$3,000 and US$1,000 respectively)
plus a FREE newsletter,

There are no similar sites on the web like these!

Guaranteed

I'm sending you this personal message for two reasons, firstly for your
own personal pleasure, in case you wish to enter a competition and
secondly for the following reason.

You're site and our site have one thing in common 'cars' which means
that your visitors/members and our visitors/entrants have one thing in
common 'love of fabulous cars' that is what has brought the two of us
together.

I just wanted to tell you about our competitions and how exciting we
think they are so that, assuming you thought the same, you could link to
us through our Associate Program as associate members and tell your
membership about us through your web site and perhaps through a special
email announcement or through your club magazine if you have one.

Of-course as an Associate you or your site will earn a referral fee on
each and every ticket sold through your site.

PLUS we have 2 additional incentives only for our associates:
1)         On the 1st. July 2001 we will award $5,000 to the highest
performing associate
             for the previous year.
2)         Each month we will award the highest performing associate for
the previous
            month DOUBLE their referral fees.

The software (held on our servers):

We will provide the software for you to become successful.
The associate sign-up is fully automated

This software counts the number of visitors you send over and also the
number of sales, so conversion rates can be calculated, so different
links or ideas can be tried out to increase the visitors to sales ratio.
You go in and check anytime you want to see how many visitors you have
sent and how much commission you have earned.

In addition to placing a banner at your site, you can email your
database with information on this great opportunity to win the car of
their dreams or do an article about the competitions in your newsletter
or magazine if you have one.

Our server tracks everything.

You cannot be ripped off as you can see exactly how many visitors you
send us and more importantly how many sales and the amount of commission
you will receive at the end of the month. (Within the first 10 days of
the next month)

You're in control as you can see your stats in real time. It's FREE and
easy to join, and easy to use. We will guide you through the sign up
process step-by-step. Making it very easy for you ...all automated so
that you can join our associate program within minutes and get all the
information you need so you can become a part of it right away.

It's a win-win situation for both of us.

JUDGING

We state at our site that we run 'Genuine, Reliable and Secure Internet
car competitions' and to back that statement up we have asked reputable,
well established car enthusiast sites and enthusiast car clubs to act as
judges so as to keep the competitions absolutely fair, above-board and
to make the choosing of the winners of these fabulous and expensive
prizes totally independent of ourselves.

CHARITIES THAT WE SUPPORT

The two charities that we support and are close to our hearts are:

LEUKAEMIA RESEARCH FUND
We depend entirely on voluntary contributions and spend just 5p of every
£1 raised on central administration and fundraising.
Registered charity 216032
Patron: His Royal Highness The Duke of Kent KG
A company limited by guarantee registered in England 738089
43 Great Ormond Street
London WC1N 3JJ
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/lrf-//

BACUP
3 Bath Place
Rivington Street
London EC2A 3JR
www.cancerbacup.org.uk
Offers information, counselling and support to people with cancer, their
families and friends. Publications on the main types of cancer are given
FREE OF CHARGE.

FREE VIDEOS

If you were unable to get to any of the major motor shows to see some of
these fabulous cars, don't worry, we have just return from the
International Motor Show held at Birmingham in the UK and have produced
a free video of these cars for you to download and view at your leisure.

We have another FREE video to give you at our sites; this gives the
details about the competitions.

For more information on our associate program, FREE videos and the
competitions go to our web site http://www.securecompetitionsltd.com
<http://www.securecompetitionsltd.com/>

Remember it's a win-win situation for the both of us.

If you have any comments you would like to make, please feel free to
send them to mailto:clubs@britishcommunications.com
<mailto:clubs@britishcommunications.com>

Regards

Roger Alcock