contification paper

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:06:02 -0800 (PST)

Matthew, based on my reading of the patent, I think we should go ahead with the
paper.

Henry or Suresh, could you please forward the full text of whatever Reppy sent
out.  I'd be interested to see it.  Also, assuming Matthew and I are about to go
into paper writing mode, would you guys like us to take the discussions of the
MLton mailing list?  As you know, there will probably be a lot of silly little
things that we will need to discuss that won't be of general interest.  We can
send out general mail when we have a draft available for proofreading.  Let me
know.