Bugs report

Alain Deutsch deutsch@polyspace.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:15:09 +0100

Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.
--------------14B4A0E44CF351651C9FB25A

> I thought of another alternative that is easier for me than patching 20000906-2,
> and may be acceptable to you.  I can make an rpm of our current internal version
> and let you use that until the public release becomes available.  As long as
> you're not doing anything too exotic with command line switches (those have
> changed a lot) and are willing to live with documentation that is not yet up to
> date, it should be fine.   If you're just doing "mlton foo.sml" it should still
> work.

 I'd appreciate this.

Another question: your stop and copy GC performs breadth first copying. Wouln't
something more depth first be more cache friendly ?

Last question, is there any convenient way of tracing down the source of an uncaught
exception ?

Thanks for your help.

    Alain.

--------------14B4A0E44CF351651C9FB25A

begin:vcard
n:Deutsch;Alain
tel;fax:+33 1 49 65 05 77
tel;work:+33 1 49 65 32 64
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:POLYSPACE.COM
org:PolySpace Technologies
version:2.1
email;internet:Alain.Deutsch@POLYSPACE.COM
title:Chief Technology Officer
adr;quoted-printable:;;28, rue Estienne d'Orves=0D=0A;Montrouge;;92120;FRANCE
fn:Alain Deutsch
end:vcard

--------------14B4A0E44CF351651C9FB25A--