http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/what/smlnj/links.html

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:44:50 -0700

> This should be changed now.
>
> 	- John
>
> In message <15174.29071.822485.225741@eponym.epr.com>, Stephen Weeks writes:
> >

> > Hi guys.  Can you please fix the link to MLton on
> >
> > 	http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/what/smlnj/links.html
> >
> > so that it reads
> >
> > 	The MLton whole-program optimizing SML compiler.  (SML '97)

Thanks John.  There were actually two links that needed to be fixed on that
page.  You got the first, but not the second (in the "Other implementations of
Standard ML (and subsets)" section.  Could you please fix that as well?
Thanks.

Also, I got the following mail error when sending to
sml-nj@research.bell-labs.com.

  554 MX list for tequila.cs.yale.edu. points back to netra.cs.yale.edu
  554 monnier@tequila.cs.yale.edu... Local configuration error
  Message delivered to mailing list postmasters