new RPMs

Matthew Fluet mfluet@intertrust.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

> Hm, I guess there have been quite a few changes.  Most I knew about, but
> what does `-typecheck expert' do, and what does `-keep dot' do?

-typecheck true  turns on type checking of the CPS IL after every
simplification pass.  ("true" was the default behavior with a G0 compiler
and "false" was the default behavior with a G1 compiler.  "false" is now
the default in both, but you know have the option of turning it on in a G1
compiler.)

-keep dot  keeps an interprocedural control flow graph for the whole
program and intraprocdural control flow graphs for each top-level CPS
function in the graphviz .dot format.  Like the one Steve sent out
earlier.