No subject

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 02:17:00 -0500

Just  a  minute: the brain wants an input file name?  That is easy to do, but
not what I am doing now.  At the moment I call him with the args:
    directory       limit-time
where directory is the directory he should link answers to, and limit-time is
a  Time.toString  of  the time at which I will kill him.  Actually I may kill
him one second before.  I didn't have that in before, but noticed  that  when
the  time  got  close I would sleep for virtually no time and do thousands of
checks for smaller files.  Now if I finish a check and see that there is less
than 1 second to go, I kill you off.

Any  way,  do  you  want a file name or standard input or both for the brain?
Actually I'm happier with standard input because once you link in  a  shorter
solution which passes the meaning checker, I will remove the original.