wrong usage message for mlprof

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 03:13:26 -0500

The  usage  message in mlprof isn't right.  It indicates no space between the
`-d' and the number, but a space is required.  (Note, I like the space  being
required, but the usage message needs fixing.)

By  the  way,  I  changed  my  copy of src/runtime/prof.c so that the file it
generates is called `mlmon.out' instead of `mlprof.out'.  Hopefully the  name
will  be  less confusing.  Also the usage message in the mlprof program seems
to think that the file is a gmon.out file, which it  isn't.   (There  was  an
error in prof.c such that it used glmon.out in some error message).