mlftpd Syslog structure

Tom 7 twm@andrew.cmu.edu
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, that's fine with me. You can release it under whatever license works
best for you, though an acknowledgement somewhere in the docs would be
neat. =)

There's a hack/leak with regard to openlog (check the comment and the
strdup); I'm not sure what the best way around this is. Most people
probably won't call openlog more than once, so maybe it's not worth doing
"right".

Cheers,

 Tom 7

[ Tom 7 : http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~twm/ ]