contification paper

Stephen Weeks sweeks@intertrust.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:40:34 -0800 (PST)

Just to prove I'm alive and working on it :-) I put my latest snapshot of the
paper at
	http://www.star-lab.com/sweeks/01-icfp.tgz

I'm pretty happy with sections 1 (intro) and 2 (mlton) as a first draft.  I
still have some more work to do on section 3 (cps).  Feel free to take a look
and start making comments.  The main thing missing is the benchmarks section.
Matthew, how is that coming?  In any case, we should be fine on length, since
we're at ten pages, and we have 12 available.

I will probably be offline on Saturday, but I will be back in Sunday afternoon
to get to work.  Matthew, if you could send a stable snapshot by then of
wherever you are, that would be good.  I'd like to start making some edits of
the framework section at some point.