contification paper: formatting

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:35:42 -0800 (PST)

> I'm holding onto the token for analyses.tex.

So I have the token (and latest version) for everything else.  Neal just stopped
by with a bunch of comments and I'd like to incorporate them.  Most were minor
and I won't bother to mention them, but here are the major ones.

(1) Use the vector sum example in the intro, since it's a real example
(2) Make the name for the CPS IL be just CPS, but in a new font.
(3) Don't use cites as nouns.  We do this in lots of places.

I agree with 2, sort of agree with 1, and don't agree with 3.

Any thoughts?

> What's the opinion on
> formatting figures in different sizes?  I'd like to get them all the same,
> but Acall and Acont seem a little tight, and look better in \small, but
> then Adom looks a little too small.

I'm happy with Acall and Acont in small and Adom normal.