No subject

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:10:11 -0600

One other thing, the sentence near the start of the Contification section
        By  choosing  to  define  the  collection of nontail and tail
        calls as multisets, rather than sets, we remain  faithful  to
        our  implementation  of  the  analyses  in  which  calls  are
        processed by iteration over the program.
doesn't mean much to me.  I would just drop it.  After all, the point is that
the  tail  calls  and  non-tail calls ARE multi-sets (i.e., there can be more
than one with the same information).  I don't think you need to say any thing
about  the  fact that you have not collapsed multiple occurrences of the same
data to one occurrence.