mlprof output

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:44:52 -0800 (PST)

> I was just
> trying to point out that the default information given by the two
> profilers is a little different, and we should be aware of that when
> looking at the output.

I'm still confused :-(.  Both profilers by default give out information at the
granularity of CPS function.  But it doesn't matter.  The new profiler looks
great.  I'm sure Henry will finish by tonight :-) and we will see some real
numbers.

Matthew, let me know if you want to work on any other of the todo stuff before
the next release.  I'm completely swamped here with InterTrust work and won't
have a lot of time over the next couple weeks.  As a reminder here's what needs
doing: MLton.size bug, Time bug, benchmarking, docs.