0 results from MLton.size

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:59:30 -0600

Yes,  I'm using the hash code I found in lib/mlton/basic, although I couldn't
quite figure out how to link in all the other stuff so I tweaked  it  a  bit.
(I was going to mail you about this to, but it isn't a big deal.)

Any  way,  putting  it  inside  HashSet  stripping off the single constructor
worked.  Thanks.

Speaking of this, what is the reason for the single arm  datatype?   Why  not
just  make  it  be the underlying record?  Is this only because you don't use
opaque signatures so that it would be too easy  to  get  confused  about  the
type?