MLton

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:16:09 -0800

> Ar yes, the MLton hacking question.  So yes I would.  What do you see
> as the list of things I could potentially do, and how do I get into
> the repository?  Attached are two ssh protocol 1 rsa keys, if that
> helps.  And remind we where the hacking/internals guide draft is.

Hey Neal, great to have you aboard.  We have added you to the MLton
mailing list (as aglew@acm.org) and to the cvs repository.  The proper
CVSROOT to use is as follows.

export CVSROOT=:ext:nglew@sourcelight.com:/home/henry/usr/mlton/CVS/ROOT

Let us know if you make a successful checkout.

The hacker guide, such as it is, is in src/doc.  Feel free to ask
questions on this list, which is read by me, Henry, Matthew, and
Suresh.  As a warning, this is a very high-traffic list.

As to projects, array bounds checking is still sitting there.  But let
me see if I can find something smaller to get your feet wet.