WHAT????

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:22:36 -0700

> The problem is that if I type `make' in the src directory it fails.  This is
> because the Makefile in the doc directory tries to run cvs.

I am now confused.  I just did a fresh checkout and ran make from within the
src directory, and nowhere did it try to use cvs (there is still the mlyacc
problem, but I'll talk about that in another mail).  The only use of cvs that I
see in the makefiles is in src/doc/web/Makefile, which is not used in a make
from the src directory, and is only used from make-rpms.  I can move the stuff
from the Makefile to make-rpms, which seems fine to me.  But I'm still confused
how you saw an error.