MLton t-shirt

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:58:15 -0700

> Hey, neat. The TILT guys will be jealous!

:-).  BTW, I wanted to congratulate you guys on your ICFP contest top 10 finish
and thank you for helping to make MLton be used in 2 of the top 10 entries (our
team was the other).  Hopefully one or both of us can get MLton into the top 3
next year.

> Here's my address:
> Tom Murphy
> Computer Science Dept, Wean 4212
> Carnegie Mellon University
> Pittsburgh PA 15213
>
> I'm a size L.

Great.  It'll go out in the mail this week.

> As for future contributions... I've been working on an
> implementation of inet sockets (as in the Basis, with a library of
> utilities) which will be portable to MLton. So maybe you guys will want
> that when it's done?

Definitely.