release

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:26:19 -0700

> I didn't do the tagging.  Since you have been making the RPMs, and I do stuff
> only using the RPMs to make the release it seems to make more sense for you
> to tag it.  (I.e., tag away)

OK.  I just didn't want to tag until I was sure we were going to release.
Actually, now I'm not so sure.  I just discovered that the changes to Reals have
caused some problems with the nonnative backend.  Unfortunately, I lean towards
letting that scrub the release.  Agreed?

> Any comments on the funnyness with the lost comments caused by CVS -kb?

Not tonight.  I'm just in for a couple of minutes.