release

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:37:23 -0700

> Sure, scrub away.  It is better to wait until things are really ok.

OK.  I hope to be in tomorrow to make things ok.  One fix was to add

extern Double Real_maxFinite;
extern Double Real_minNormalPos;
extern Double Real_minPos;

to mlton-basis.h.  That took care of everything except for int-overflow, which
is probably failing due to a problem unrelated to reals, but that hasn't been
noticed in a while.

> I must say I am quite disturbed by the floating point problem that Anoq found.
> Scary (why do I keep saying that).

You mean the one that Matthew found and fixed on Monday?  It seemed like
a normal enough bug to me.

> Any way, I'll probably take off then and get the cgi thing tomorrow.

Fair enough.  Does that mean you already have anonymous CVS working?