CVS branch switch

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 22:26:29 -0700

Well, I have no idea what I just did with cvs.  Since I was back in the state
with SSA backend where all of the C backend tests pass, I was attempting to
create a branch called "ssa-branch" that contains all of my SSA stuff so that
Matthew could look at it over the weekend.  But I apparently screwed up.  As far
as I can tell, I put the main line development in the ssa-branch and the ssa
stuff in the mainline development.

Anyways, I'm too tired and confused to figure out what I did.  Matthew, if you
can figure it out and undo my mess, please do so.  And, of course, assuming that
I did anything sensible at all, have a look at the ssa backend.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Good night.