Henry's todo

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 20:04:21 -0500

For web site stats I did put in the thing which automatically mails me the
Apache logs for everyone going to MLton stuff.  I have those saved since
June 3rd.  What kinds of stats would you like to see?
A few days ago I was looking at the logs (not the ones that I save) to see
what was going on with the various Internet worms, and I saw some one who
had tried to go to http://sourcelight.com/Milton and also
http://sourcelight.com/milton.  (My grabbing didn't get it since I only take
things that have MLton (case insensitive) in the URL some where).
The person was at 194.105.18.224, which reverse-looked up as
	DynIP-224.Dialup.iNES.RO

As to lists, I agree with yours, but also I want to put in the saved-world
in a.out file and also try the GC re-write for my claimed factor of 2.