CVS hackery

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:15:29 -0700

> I'd love to `jump in', but I feel like I need some form of the hackers guide
> first and a chance to understand what is there now.  Any progress there?

I have about 10 pages, but I don't think it's enough.  Do you think we could
proceed in (you) question (me) answer mode?  That would motivate me and I would
take whatever answers I write and put 'em in the guide.  All you have to do is
ask one question at a time.

> In the mean while, the MLton shirts arrived today.  Most excellent.
> I told my brother what we want on the next run.  How about the
> 	ML
> 	Totally
> 	Optimized
>        aNalysis
> on one side?

I tried the following, but it looks bad in my fonts.  Maybe if the unimportant
letters were smaller or in another color it could look OK.

MLton
  opa
  ttl
  aiy
  lms
  lii
  yzs

How about

    totally
    optimized
by analysis

Again, where MLton is in a different color.