CVS history request

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:59:29 -0500

I got rid of all the lines that contained `icfp/', but that didn't get rid of
all references to the icfp stuff.   Not the papers, which clearly should be
left in from mlton/doc/web/papers, but other stuff.  I don't understand the
history file format well enough to erase more stuff, but you can definitely
see it.  If you look at the output of `cvs history -a -e', you will see a bunch
of lines with `=icfp=' in them which should probably all go.  Also there are
a bnuch with `=z=' in that column.  I have no idea what that is supposed to
mean.