The help you need

g power jgnicholas@gpwrs.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:51:37

Finding quality project management and programming talent at reasonable prices is hard.  G Power can help
you !  We provide this quality talent to you at 20 to 40% lower rates than you are paying now.  We use Indian
nationals trained in the latest technologies who have experience working for large US companies.  For those
projects that can be mostly handled offshore we offer savings of up to 50%.  We find that most projects to be
successful are a mix of on-site project design coordinated with offsite programming and management.  These
can provide you or your clients with a cost and talent depth advantage over your competitors.  It also will
greatly enhance your profit margins.

Click the link below to learn more about our company and what we can do to make your programming
projects easier and more profitable.

http://www.gpwrs.com/

To receive more information in print click the e-mail address below and request information.  We will send you
a full information package about our services.

jgnicholas@gpwrs.com