MLton 20011006

Norman Ramsey nr@eecs.harvard.edu
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:42:20 -0400

 > Hi Norman.  I wanted to let you know that the new release of MLton fixes all
    of
 > the bugs that you found, and includes the #line stuff as well as
 > MLton.Exn.history, which is like SMLofNJ.exnHistory.

Just a followup.  I successfully used the new release to build the
full \-RTL system.  I did have one problem: the memory-adjustment
routines are still not in place.  My initial attempt at compiling on a
0.5GB machine thrashed.  Adding `max-heap 400m' in the appropriate
spot fixed everything.  I'm letting you know in case you thought you
had fixed the problem...

Norman