cvs

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:44:29 -0500

Yikes.  That got lost from the stack due to work.  The anonymous CVS looks
from my quick scan like it should be trivial so I can definitely do it this
weekend if not before.  The cvsweb I still haven't had a chance to check out
yet.
In the mean time I have to give a short introduction to ML for people at
work tomorrow.  One person had a (very brief) exposure to Scheme.
I figure about half the time just on the various sum and product types
and recursive types and the rest on the polymorphic type system and
type inference.  Oh yes, and another half on pattern matching.  Should be
fun, but I have no idea how far I will get.