cvs

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:34:24 -0700

> > What was the file?
>
> src/mlton/backend/machine-output.fun
>
> > Stephen got those originally because I had made the
> > default options `kb' instead of `ko', but then he changed them all to `ko'
> > using the admin command and that seemed to fix things.
>
> I thought that might be it.  I don't think I've done a clean check out
> since then, so maybe some of my sticky bits are set wrong.  And maybe I'm
> propagating them back to the repository? (You can check the x86-codegen
> directory files; I'm the only one who updates those.)

I just did a clean checkout, and the following files were -kb.  Henry,
I think there is still some default that you haven't changed back from
-kb to -ko in cvswrappers.  Anyways, I changed all of them back to -ko
except for the .gz files.  This doesn't explain Matthew's problem,
since machine-output.fun isn't in the list.  So, it must be due to an
old checkout.

doc/hacker-guide/.cvsignore
doc/hacker-guide/Makefile
doc/hacker-guide/abstract.tex