gmp3

Barak Pearlmutter bap@cs.unm.edu
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 02:33:09 -0600 (MDT)

I went ahead and compiled mlton using gmp3 and ran the regression test
(see complete generated log file below) and it seemed okay so I
uploaded a mlton package to Debian which uses gmp3.

Let me know if there is any reason to believe this is a problem.

					--Barak.

testing 1
testing 10
testing 11
testing 12
testing 13
testing 14
testing 15
testing 16
testing 17
testing 18
testing 19
testing 2
testing 20
testing 21
testing 3
testing 4
testing 5
testing 6
testing 7
testing 8
testing 9
testing FuhMishra
testing abstype
testing array
testing array2
testing array3
testing array4
testing bytechar
testing callcc
testing callcc2
testing callcc3
testing cases
testing char0
testing check_arrays
testing cmdline
skipping cobol
testing constraint
testing conv
testing conv2
testing date
testing exn
testing exn2
testing fast
testing fast2
testing fft
testing filesys
/var/tmp/mlton/lib/libmlton.a(tmpnam.o): In function `OS_FileSys_tmpnam':
tmpnam.o(.text+0xc): the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
testing format
testing functor
testing general
testing harmonic
testing int-inf.0
testing int-inf.1
testing int-inf.2
testing int-overflow
testing int
testing kitdangle
testing kitdangle3
testing kitfib35
testing kitkbjul9
testing kitlife35u
testing kitloop2
testing kitmandelbrot
testing kitqsort
testing kitreynolds2
testing kitreynolds3
testing kitsimple
testing kittmergesort
testing kkb36c
testing kkb_eq
testing klife_eq
testing layout
testing lex
testing lib
testing life
testing list
testing listpair
testing llv
testing math
testing mlton.word
testing msort
testing mutex
testing once
testing opaque
testing opaque2
testing os-exit
testing pack-real
testing pack32
testing pat
testing poly-equal
testing posix-exit
testing print-self
testing prodcons
testing pseudokit
testing rank
testing real
148c148
< chkFIX.a    	OK
---
> chkFIX.a    	WRONG
170c170
< test12c    	OK
---
> test12c    	WRONG
173c173
< test13c    	OK
---
> test13c    	WRONG
testing real2
testing real3
testing real4
testing rlimit
testing same-fringe
skipping serialize
testing signals
testing sigs
testing size
testing slow
testing slow2
testing slower
testing smith-normal-form
testing string
testing string2
testing stringcvt
testing substring-overflow
testing substring
testing tak
testing testdyn1
skipping testdyn2
testing textio
testing thread0
testing thread1
testing thread2
testing time
testing time2
testing timeout
testing tststrcmp
testing unixpath
testing valrec
testing vector-loop
testing vector
testing vector2
testing vector3
testing word
testing word.sub
testing word2
testing word8
testing word8array
testing word8vector
testing world1
testing world2
testing world3
testing world4
testing world5
testing world6
/var/tmp/mlton/src/bin/clean
rm -rf *.dat outFuhMishra* textio.tmp PM hardlinkA hardlinkB \
	testbadl testcycl testlink hardlinkA hardlinkB
for d in fail modules nonterminate; do \
 		cd $d && /var/tmp/mlton/src/bin/clean && cd ..; \
done
for f in `ls`; do 				\
	if [ -x $f -a ! -d $f ]; then 	\
		rm -f $f; 			\