shootout dropped mail?

Doug Bagley doug@bagley.org
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:33:29 -0500

Stephen Weeks wrote:
> Hi Doug. A few weeks ago, I sent several shootout related messages
> about sieve.mlton and about the scoring system. I hadn't received a
> reply, and was wondering if you were just swamped, or if the mail
> had gotten lost somewhere along the way. I don't entirely trust our
> mail servers here. Anyways, please let me know, and if they did get
> lost, I will resend them. Thanks.

Hi Stephen,
I apologize profusely.  At that time, I had screwed up my .procmailrc,
and your mail got filed in a folder I never looked at.  I've just
located it by groveling through my logfiles.

These are the subject lines.

->  1  N    Stephen Weeks     Aug 23   11/630   "sieve.mlton"
    2       Stephen Weeks     Aug 23   23/955   "shootout scorecard"
    3  N    Stephen Weeks     Aug 24   67/2196  "sieve.mlton"

I'll try to get back to you soon.

Cheers,
Doug