CVS commit

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

> > http://www.cs.cornell.edu/People/fluet/MLton/benchmark.tgz
>
> Commit done, I think.  I got some weird conflicts that I think I resolved
> correctly.  I think the conflicts came because you don't have the latest version
> of the benchmark stuff that I checked in for you a few days ago.  Also, I wasn't

Well, I should be up-to-date with what I last posted for a benchmark
check-in.

Oh -- the problem might be that the CVS directory was in that .tgz.  And
none of my revision numbers got incremented.

> sure if you wanted matrix.sml to be included.  It doesn't follow the usual
> benchmark Main.doit convention.

Yeah, drop matrix.sml.  It's the shootout program that I was looking at,
but I must have left it there by accident.