CVS

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:54:37 -0500

I'm  grabbing  the  saved repository now, but just to make sure it all works.
The point is that the cheked out copies have references to the root that they
checked  it  out  from, which would be bad.  The manual says that they way to
move is to make sure everything is checked in/updated, then to move the files
in the root, and then to have everyone check it out from there.

The  only  thing I am figuring out now is if I can have everyone use the same
login (with all the entries being in that logins ~/.ssh/authorized_keys)  and
still have it record who did what.