test release RPMs

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:59:26 -0800

> The test release RPMs and the cygwin version (2002-04-03) are now in the
> EXPERIMENTAL directory of the web page.

Thanks Henry.

OK everyone.  I've got nothing left on my todo list for this release
other than to rerun the benchmarks with the known-case fix, which I
will do tonight.

So, if you could please try out the latest RPMs in the EXPERIMENTAL
directory, look through the user guide, man pages, etc. that would be
great.  If you have Cygwin and could try out the binary tgz that would
be excellent too.

If you have simple fixes to the docs, please check them in yourself.

If all goes well, I'll plan on a release tomorrow afternoon/evening.