moving to SourceForge -- CVS

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:39:30 -0800

> That being the case, what do I need to do to get at stuff?  I've got a
> SourceForge account, but I've never done anything with ssh keys.

Neal and Suresh, if you don't already have sourceforge accounts,
please create them, and let me know your userid when you have done
so.

Matthew, I have added you as a member of the project, so you should
have write access.

Everybody, once you have your account, you should go to the account
maintenance page

	https://sourceforge.net/account/

and click on the edit keys link in the "shell account information"
section.  There, you can add your ssh public keys.  Once you have done
that (and a few hours have passed), you should be able to ssh to
mlton.sourceforge.net and edit the mlton project pages at
/home/groups/m/ml/mlton.  In the meantime, you can use your
sourceforge password.  Also, you should be able to access the CVS
tree via

cvs -z3 -d:ext:developername@cvs.mlton.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mlton test

I've put a test module in there so you can try it out.

As to mailing lists, you should add yourself to the three lists at

	https://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=50419

Once everybody is added to mlton-devel, I will declare
MLton@sourcelight.org closed and will have henry set it up to forward
to mlton@mlton.org (which forwards to mlton-devel).