[MLton-devel] Re: MLton debian package

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:00:13 -0400 (EDT)

> > Darn.  That looks like a code generator bug in the old MLton.
>
> Matthew, do you recall fixing that one?

MLton raised in 164.30 + 95.40 (37% GC)
mlton:
x86GenerateTransfers.generateTransfers::x86LiveTransfers.computeLiveTransfers::?

Doesn't ring a bell.  I looked through the CVS logs of
x86-live-transfer.fun and nothing significant has changed since 20011106.
The format of that error messages suggests that it is some uncaught
exception, like Option or Overflow.

I'm trying to do a make with the 20011106 release, but the self-compile is
requiring ~500M of memory, so it's taking forever with swapping.