[MLton-devel] Re: [MLton-user] Installation of MLton under Cygwin

Byron Hale byron.hale@einfo.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:37:54 -0700

After a lot of system administration, including reinstallation of Cygwin
and MLton, I have new data, including a normal path, with Cygwin
installed in the Win 2K root directory:

>% /usr/local/lib/mlton/mlton-compile @MLton load-world
>/usr/local/lib/mlton/world.mlton --
>This will tell us if the basis library is being loaded OK. The
>expected output is "mlton: incorrect args from shell script".  But, in
>your case, this will probably fail.  If you are able to get an strace,
>that would be helpful.

I have no name! /usr/local/lib/mlton
$ strace mlton-compile @MLton load-world /usr/local/lib/mlton/world.mlton --
strace.exe: error creating process mlton-compile, (error 2)

I have no name! /usr/local/lib/mlton
$ mount
D:\\bin on /usr/bin type user (textmode)
D:\\lib on /usr/lib type user (textmode)
D: on / type user (textmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type user (textmode,noumount)
e: on /cygdrive/e type user (textmode,noumount)
f: on /cygdrive/f type user (textmode,noumount)
g: on /cygdrive/g type user (textmode,noumount)
h: on /cygdrive/h type user (textmode,noumount)

Best Regards,

Byron Hale
byron.hale@einfo.com