[MLton-devel] meeting with Barak

Jagannathan, Suresh Suresh.Jagannathan@storagenetworks.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:40:41 -0400

The meeting went ok; he could only spend an hour or so here.  He's
working on some interesting machine learning problems that unfortunately
are couched in terms of higher-order types.  But, he'd be willing to
work with us if we were willing to provide some hacks to handle his
special cases.  He's promised to send some papers describing his =
problem;
I'll remind him about it if I don't here from him by this week.  He
didn't have to time to show me the bug on his machine (I don't have
a Debian system), but he didn't seem too perturbed.

-- Suresh