[MLton-devel] sml-implementers

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:23:35 -0700

> How is mail from sml-implementers to mlton-devel being handled right
> now?

Just as any other mail to MLton@mlton.org -- if it is sent from a
member of list or someone on our good-guy list, then it is forwarded
automatically.  If not, then it awaits moderator approval.  I am
currently the moderator, and receive a reminder email at the end of
each day.  I sometimes check in the middle of the day if I think of
it.

I've been adding to the good-guy list as we get mail from people, but
it's not easy since people send from multiple addresses.

> Did we get this email:
> http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/5502/2002/7/0/9164894/
> I've got Andreas' reply, but not this one from Dave Berry.

I don't have the one from Dave Berry either.  It's likely I
accidentally rejected it.

> And there is a new one from David Matthews that hasn't reached MLton yet.

Just approved.

> On the other hand, neither Geocrawler nor SF Mail Archive seem to be
> totally in sync with what I know has gone to the list or with each other.

No explanation, although I think the sourceforge guys are moving away
from Geocrawler and to their own thing.

I'm gonna be offline for the weekend, so I've added you (Matthew) to
the list of people who are notified of administrative requests.  You
can check them at

	http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admin/mlton-devel

The password is "foobar"