[MLton-devel] pre-release

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:34:35 -0700

I just put up a pre-release for the upcoming public release at

	https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50419

This has the generational GC and all the recent bugfixes and additions
(mremap, -exn-history, ...).

The only remaining problem that I am aware of is the one that Matthew
is having in going between Red Hat 7.3 and 7.1 machines.  Matthew,
have you made any progress there?  Henry, could you take a look?

Anyways, if everyone could please take a look at the release, try it
out (especially on 7.1 machines), scan the docs, etc. and let me know
of any problems.  If everything looks OK, I'll do a release and public
announcement in a few days.