MLton_ANOQ20020201 online...

Anoq of the Sun anoq@hardcoreprocessing.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:58:37 +0100

Hello!

I have just thrown my latest partly-ported MLton source online
with updated installation and compilation instructions:
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com/pro/mltonwin32/index.html

I believe that all the ML-code and C-code of the compiler
would more or less work for crosscompiling now. Many things
in the basis library are just uncommented with #if defined(_WIN32)

So as far as I can see the "only" things missing are:
1) Fixing those Makefiles to work correctly - I think
   they work fairly well already, but I'm not 100% sure
   if it's all correct
2) Get those constants files to work for the entire boot-strap
   process - probably the biggest headache

I will make a LaTeX document during this weekend with
some boot-strap equations to try and get an overview of
it.

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com